Date: 18 November 2023, 09.30-13.00
Venue: Home for Cooperation
If you are aged between 14-17 years old, we invite you to join us and:
- Explore the Entrepreneurial Mindset: Understand the key characteristics and qualities of successful entrepreneurs and how to cultivate an innovative mindset.
- Uncover Business Fundamentals: Gain insights into the basics of business ideation, business planning, and understanding customer needs and preferences and responding via marketing tools.
- Learn the Art of Problem-Solving: Discover how to identify opportunities, innovate creative solutions, and navigate challenges.
- Master Effective Communication: Develop essential communication skills for pitching ideas, building networks, and establishing strong relationships within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Foster Green, Ethical and Sustainable Practices: Understand the significance of ethical decision-making and sustainable business practices in creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
Workshop description and goals
The “Being an Entrepreneur” workshop is a dynamic and interactive 2 to 3 hours programme designed to equip young individuals with the essential knowledge and skills required to kick-start their entrepreneurial mindset. Through engaging activities, insightful discussions, and real-life case studies, participants will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be empowered to embrace challenges, think critically, and make informed decisions within a team as they embark on their entrepreneurial journey.
Applications open till 13 November - apply early as spots are limited!
The workshop is funded by the European Union and is taking place in the framework of the
"EU Scholarship Programme for Cypriot Youth at UWC”